Volunteer Fire Departments
With more than 30 years of experience insuring volunteer fire departments (VFDs), our team understands the fire services community. Many of our VFD program employees are also volunteer firefighters who are eager to extend extraordinary support to you. Our stability, know-how, coverages and pricing all add up to an excellent value.
Types of business we insure:
- VFDs where the primary purpose is community firefighting.
- Volunteer departments with some paid staff are also eligible.
- Replacement cost for trucks including the fire chief’s vehicle
- Guaranteed replacement cost for firefighting equipment
- Emergency Operations Hazardous Materials Liability
- Disappearing deductible for claims over $10,000
- Liquor Liability available in most states
- Errors & Omissions Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Employee/Volunteer Benefits Liability
- VFD Turnout Gear – rental reimbursement
- Cyber Liability coverage
- Violent Events Expense coverage
Comprehensive risk management services:
- Over 250 online courses with CentreLearn covering the latest fire and EMS training for our VFD customers at no extra cost.
- Emergency Vehicle Operations Course (available in select states).
- Special safety and loss prevention website.
Contact your local Utica National agent today to learn more.