One of the many advantages of working at Utica National is the benefits programs we offer. Check out the list of programs below.
You and your eligible family members, including domestic partners, are eligible for these coverages beginning on the first day of your employment.
- Medical and Prescription Drug Benefit
- Dental Benefit
- Vision Benefit
- Life Insurance and Disability Benefits
Retirement and Savings Programs
- 401(k) Profit Sharing and Investment Plan (Includes annual Company financial contribution and discretionary Profit Sharing contribution based upon annual company financial results)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Other Valuable Benefits to Consider
- Tuition Assistance, Training, and Professional Designations
- Company-Paid Family Leave
- Adoption/Surrogacy Assistance Benefit
- Voluntary Benefits - Group Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness, Legal, ID Theft Protection, Pet Insurance
- Student Loan Refinancing Services
- Care.com Membership with Back-up Care, Senior Solutions
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Matching Gifts program
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Employee Referral Award Program
- Wellness programs
As part of the Consolidated Appropriations Act (CAA), the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) have established new Transparency in Coverage rules, including a multi-year initiative that (effective July 1, 2022) requires health plans to share contracted prices for:
- in-network provider contracted rates for items and services
- out-of-network allowed amounts and billed charges for items and services
Click the link below that will direct you to the Excellus BCBS site, where you have access to machine-readable files.
Please note that these files are designed for developers or data aggregators and are not consumer friendly. Members are encouraged to use the Excellus BCBS Estimate Medical Costs Tool instead.