What’s it like to work at Utica National?
We are honored to be named a Top Insurance Workplace by Insurance Business America magazine for the fourth straight year, and that 85% of our people indicated that they recommend Utica National as a great place to work. Below are some of the things our team members tell us is best about working for Utica National.
- A flexible approach to work. Others say it; we mean it. Yes, people at Utica National work hard and take pride in their work. But we also offer flexibility in how we get there, including working with teammates in the office a few days a month for a specific purpose and the ability to work remotely the rest of the time.
“I am so grateful that the company has been so flexible... I have been able to have a schedule that works for my family.”
“Work life balance is something that's very important to me, and I have found that working for Utica National.”
- Career Growth. We provide learning and development opportunities to help get you where you want to be, including tuition assistance, professional designations, and a multitude of learning and career development programs. We have more than 1,300 employees in 11 different locations, so you can advance your career without getting lost in the crowd.
- Perks and Benefits. We offer bonus programs based on company and individual results, retirement benefits, and a full range of health and wellness offerings available to new employees from day one. We also have a newly renovated modern home office facility with convertible standing desks, hybrid meeting technology, and a fitness center. See the list of benefit offerings here.
- Philanthropy. Making a positive difference in the communities we live and work in is important to the company and our employees. We consistently donate to the communities we live and work in through the Utica National Group Foundation. Each year, all employees get a volunteer day that they can use to help a charitable organization of their choice.
- Culture. Our leadership and team members are committed to delivering great experiences for our customers and each other.
“I have an amazing team and great leadership who are very approachable and open. They support me at the drop of a hat, no questions asked. I feel very valued in my contributions and have a strong sense of job security. My work and responsibilities are viewed as important and valued as part of our organization.”
“I feel like Utica National is one big family and it is a great feeling to be part of such a wonderful team. Since working here I have met and developed lifelong friendships and that makes working here amazing!”