2023 Utica National 5K Race
If you would like to experience a Boilermaker race without committing to a 15K, the Utica National 5K Race is for you. Runners in the 5K event get to run the last 5 kilometers of the Boilermaker course and finish at the F.X. Matt Brewing Company where the post race party begins!
- Date: Sunday, July 9, 2023
- Start Time: 7:15 a.m.
- Packet Pickup: Time and Location TBA
- Start Location: Burrstone Road Bridge (Near York Street) in Utica
- Distance & Course: The course is 5 kilometers (3.1 miles). Water stops will be available along the course. Runners must cross the finish line within a 45-minute timeframe.
- Safety: The course is restricted to registered runners and official race personnel. Walkers, dogs, skateboards, in-line skates, roller skates, bicycles, and baby joggers/strollers are prohibited. We strongly discourage the use of headphones.
- Registration: Check back for registration dates.
- Race Caps: 15K presented by Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
14,500 5K presented by Utica National: 4,500
Have more questions about the Boilermaker races? Visit their FAQ page for more information.