We understand that modern libraries have specialized needs. We have put our decades of experience insuring libraries to work for you and have the coverages and resources you need.
Types of libraries we insure:
Rural and suburban public libraries and special libraries, such as medical, law, research or other special collections.
In addition to General Liability, Property, Business Income, Commercial Auto and Workers Compensation we offer the following:
- Library Property Floater
- Coverage for books, audio books, DVDs, electronic media, fine arts and more
- Simple valuation method to establish agreed values upfront
- Coverage on premises, in transit, in bookmobiles and in the care of a borrower
- Freezing or freeze drying for preservation after a loss which is critical for preserving rarer volumes
- Legal Liability Coverage (similar to Directors & Officers)
- Coverage for officers, trustees and volunteers
- Defense coverage for suits seeking monetary damages and/or injunctive relief (e.g., censorship of a book)
- Crisis Events
- Cyber Breach
- Identity Recovery for head and assistant librarians
Contact your local trusted agent to learn more.
This is a summary of coverage and services. The precise coverage is subject to the actual terms and conditions of the insurance policy. Not all coverages are available in all states.