A young professional is open for business now that she has insurance
Professional Services

We can insure most professional offices on a Businessowners’ Policy (BOP). Our policy offers Property, General Liability, Business Income and many other specialty coverages. We also offer Commercial Auto, Workers Compensation and Umbrella coverage as well.

Types of businesses we insure:

  • Architects
  • Accountants & Bookkeepers
  • Consultants
  • Dentists
  • Engineers
  • Law Offices
  • Medical Offices
  • Real Estate Agents
  • Travel Agencies
  • Veterinarians

...and many more. Talk to your local, trusted agent to find out if we have coverage to fit your business. 

Specialty coverage

  • Business Income & Extra Expense
  • Employee Dishonesty
  • Valuable Papers and Records
  • Industry-specific property coverage endorsements
  • Cyber Breach

Contact your local, trusted agent to learn more.