A teacher looks over her new college class on the first day of school. The school is insured.
Educational Institutions

We have over 45 years of experience providing a broad program of coverages, risk management resources and claim services that you need to keep your school running as smoothly as possible.

Not all schools are the same, so we offer a number of options to help you customize coverage based on your program-specific needs as well as your budget. We’re passionate about giving our school policyholders the best possible coverage experience.

Our Educational Institutions Program Is Available for:

  • Day Schools
  • Boarding Schools
  • Public Schools
  • Charter Schools
  • Small Colleges

Specialty Coverage Highlights:

  • Physical and Sexual Abuse and Molestation Coverage
  • Coverage for decision makers
  • School Bus Replacement Cost
  • Coverages needed in case of a crisis including: counseling, security, first aid and extra expense.
  • Cyber and Paper Breach Coverages
  • Employment Practices Liability
  • Law Enforcement and Security Officers Coverage

Contact your local insurance agent today.