Take a Turn as a Utica National Intern!
Many students probably think insurance doesn't match their skill set – but it probably matches up to your major and interests more than you think! Do you like IT programming? How about math, charts and analyzing data? Do you enjoy creating online content, writing or communicating with others?
Utica National's internship program gives students all of this and more, providing an in-depth look at insurance. Find out about working on projects that matter and leave an impact on an already established company:
Underwriting – You’ll use your people skills to retain and find new business, plus your analytical mind to calculate out the risk!
Claims – Build your people skills to help our customers get through the worst of times, losing a house, car or other belongings.
Actuarial, Corporate Strategy, Finance – Analyze data, develop strategies to improve company processes and calculate expenses. And, Actuarial exams are paid by the company!
Marketing – Work on marketing material to help our agents write business and help to promote our brand!
So what are you waiting for? We think you'll really love your summer experience and want to come back for more. You won't know until you try so apply to our Internship Program to find out how insurance is a career that’s challenging and fun!
Questions? Email Halina Lotyczewski to learn more about taking your turn as an intern!
Why should you choose Utica National after graduation?
- Full-time team members receive 100% paid tuition assistance, including for your books! You know what you're paying for college, so come work for us and let us pay for your continuing education after graduation!
- Mentorship and job-shadowing opportunities.
- Training programs that teach you about insurance and help you to grow in your career.
- Lead/Engage/Achieve/Develop (L.E.A.D.) Program that focuses on your career path and helps set you up for a leadership opportunity.
- Paid professional designations that can help you move your career forward.
- Fun activities for team members such as including contests, parties, baseball games, dinner cruises and others!
- Nurse available to all employees.